Written by future303 for the most part as a reply to another thread in HBF. Link removed as it will be stated. It’s a clear interpretation of 1 Corinthians 7
Coming from a Christian (me).
This is what the Bible says on the matter: (for the sake of brevity, I will write it in point form. You can read the entire chapter here: link removed )
1 Corinthians 7
– It is good for a man not to marry (we ALL know this)
– Because of immorality each man should have his wife, and vice versa
– NEITHER of them should deny each other (So if you’re horny and your wife isn’t, she is bound to sleep with you out of contract. If the reverse happens, you are bound to sleep with her)
– The Apostle Paul says all of this as good advice, not as strict commands. He wishes all were like him, with no sex drive.
– However if you can’t go without sex, better to marry than to burn (Keeping in mind that women did not have the power to destroy a man the same as today)
– If you don’t marry, you did good. If you do marry, you haven’t sinned, but you can expect to run into troubles in life.
– If you are single you can devote your free time to God or whatever you wish. If you are married, you’ll spend most of your time figuring out how to please your wife.
– If you must divorce, do so, but DON’T REMARRY
– If you are a widow, Paul recommends you stay that way.
Read the chapter guys, it’s ALL THERE!!
… Apostle Paul was the prototype for MGTOW